Routine Servicing of Fire Hose Reels (SEEKING RPL)
VBA Restricted Registration
FiT is pleased to offer the following units required for the VBA Restricted Registration as an RPL Pathway for those existing workers who meet the criteria listed below.
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|CPPCMN2002A||Participate in workplace safety arrangements|
|CPPFES2004A||Identify types of installed fire safety equipment & systems|
|CPPFES2006A||Prepare for installation and servicing operations|
|CPPFES2010A||Inspect and test fire hose reels.|
2-years continuous documented experience conducting routine servicing of Fire Hose Reels. Required documentation:
- Declaration by employer
- Service records:
- 6-monthly servicing – completion of service jobs at 20 different sites OR 100 service jobs; and
- Annual servicing – completion of service jobs at 20 different sites OR 100 service jobs.
- White Card/Construction Induction Card
- Certified copies of any qualifications
- Site Induction records
- Toolbox talk attendance records
- Knowledge around fire protection equipment identification and routine service of Fire Hose Reels
Applicants will be required to successfully demonstrate their skills & knowledge.
If you meet these requirements and would like to find out more about FiT's RPL Pathway please contact the number below.
If you do not meet the RPL requirements, FiT will be offering training in these units at an additional cost.
The fee for eligible individuals is:
$1,200 for NFIA Members
$1,500 for NON-NFIA Members